每月几百元,轻松拿本科
当前位置: 英语商务BEC初级写作

商务英语│如何写出得体的电子邮件

信息来源:互联网 责任编辑:康朋辉 发表时间:2017/10/19 字号调整:字体缩小|字体放大

1 I am interested in your extended warranty service.
我对您的延保服务很感兴趣。


I've purchased your air conditioner and I am interested in your extended warranty service. Could you send me information on it? Thank you in advance for your help.
我已经购买了贵公司生产的空调,并且对延保服务很感兴趣。请 问您可以发给我一些相关信息吗?先行感谢一下您的帮助。


2 In accordance with your request,we have sent you the information.

按照您的要求,我们已经将信息发送给您了。


In accordance with your request, we have suspended your magazine deliveries until September.
按照您的要求,我们将先暂停发送杂志,等到9月份再恢复投递。


In accordance with your request, I am sending you the information on our annual sales figures.
按照您的要求,我将把我们的年度销售数据发给您。


3 Could you check the FAQ section on our website?
您可以先去我们公司主页上的"常见问题与解答"栏目中查询一下吗?


Due to the volume of e-mails we get each day from our customers, we ask you that you check the FAQ section on our website before submitting a request for assistance.

由于我们每天会收到大量的客户邮件,因此在您发送求助邮件前, 请先到我们公_主页上的"常见问题与解答"栏目中査询相关问题。


4 I'd like to inquire about your refund policy.
我想咨询一下你们的退款规定。


I'd like to ask you about the document that you just sent me.
我想咨询一下您刚刚发给我的文件。


I have a question about the draft of the agreement that I would like to discuss with my lawyer.
我想对协议草案中的疑问向律师进行咨询。


5 This information is also available on our website.
我们的网站上也有该信息。


We're sending you the executive summary. This data is also available on our website. Feel free to contact us for anything else we can do to help.
我们现在把经营综合报告发送给您。我们的网站上已有该资料。如果还有任何我们帮得上忙的堆方,请尽管联系我们。

6 I was wondering if I could track my package online.
我想知道,是否能在线查看我的包裹。


I was wondering if I could track my package online. A week has passed since I placed the order and I’m getting worried that it got lost in the mail or something.
我想知道,能否在线查看我的包裹。一个星期前我就下了釘 单,我担心货物是不是在投递过程中丢失了,或是遇到了其他情况。


7 This is to answer your question.
这是对您所提问题的回答。


This is to answer your question about the long-term lease of our cars.

这是对您有关我们长期租车做出的回答。


8 Please keep this e-mail for your records.
请妥善保存该邮件,以便您留存记录。


Please keep this e-mail for your records. This e-mail contains an important verification code that you will need if you forget your password.
请妥善保存该邮件,以便您留存记录。如果您忘了密码,该邮件含有您需要的重要的验证码。


9 We are here to serve you.
乐意为您效劳。


We are here to serve you! If you need any help, please contact the office at 444-675-9000 during business hours.
乐意为您效劳!如果您需要任何帮助,请在工作时间拨打444-675-9000联系我们。

10 It is a pleasure to hear from our customers.
很高兴收到客户的来信。


It is always a pleasure to hear from our readers.
收到读者的来信总是很高兴。



Copyright @2017 上海新世界外国语进修学院 版权所有All rights reserved
沪ICP备08018177号-49 沪公网安备 31010102002001号