当前位置:英语 >> 学习 >> 单词学习 >> 与“恋爱”相关的英语表达

与“恋爱”相关的英语表达

发表时间:2011/5/26字号:T|T
很多人都爱用酸甜苦辣来形容恋爱经历,确实,表白、约会、热恋、背叛、争吵......在恋爱的各个场景中,酸甜苦辣都是少不了的。下面我们一来来看看英文中是如何表达这些情绪的吧。 1.Heturnedmedown. 他拒绝了我。...
      很多人都爱用酸甜苦辣来形容恋爱经历,确实,表白、约会、热恋、背叛、争吵......在恋爱的各个场景中,酸甜苦辣都是少不了的。下面我们一来来看看英文中是如何表达这些情绪的吧。
 
1. He turned me down.
    他拒绝了我。
 
2. After that, she began to distance herself from me.
    自那以后,她开始疏远我。
 
3. She's trying to dodge me.
    她在躲着我。
 
4. No one can escape the first date jitters.
    没人能避免第一次约会的紧张。
 
5. He's really possessive about women.
    他对女人有强烈的占有欲。
 
6. Sometimes women give out fake numbers just to brush guys off.
    有的时候,女人给出假电话号码,只是想甩掉男人。
 
7. I don't have the chemistry about him.
    我对他没感觉。
 
8. I just split up with my girlfriend of four years.
    我刚和交往了4年的女友分手。
 
9. They seemed to hit it off immediately, when they first met.
    他们第一次见面的时候,似乎就一见钟情。
 
10. I'm getting a handle on who she is.
      我开始对她有了解了。
 
11. He ogled a lady in the pub.
      他在酒吧里向一位女士抛媚眼。
 
12. Nothing turns off a woman more than a man who can't shut up.
      没有什么比喋喋不休的男人更难让女人倒胃口的了。
 
13. I'm trying to make a pass at her.
      我想追求她。
 
14. She's playing hard to get.
      她只是在吊你的胃口。
 
15. Her mother-in-law drove a wedge between her and her husband.
      她婆婆挑起她与丈夫间的不和。
 
16. We headed our separate ways.
      我们分道扬镳了。
 
17. Once your business hits the big time, you'll have hordes of women throwing themselves at you.
      一旦你事业成功,你就会有很多女人向你投怀送抱。
 
18. I feel our relationship is going downhill.
      我感觉我们的感情在变坏。
 
19. She will have you on her leash.
      她会把你拴住。
推荐阅读:
英语学习·日积月累-1082011/2/21
Argumentative:爱争论的2010/8/13
五百小词之:bed2009/9/18
电影词汇(I)2010/10/27
直击2012年9月公共英语等级考试

更多>>近期热点