当前位置:英语 >> 学习 >> 趣味口语 >> 看国外网友如何盛赞范冰冰戛纳仙鹤裙造型

看国外网友如何盛赞范冰冰戛纳仙鹤裙造型

发表时间:2011/5/23字号:T|T
范冰冰在戛纳电影节上一身仙鹤红裙出场,引发国外媒体盛赞,一起来看看国外网友对范爷的造型是如何评价的吧~有些词语你可以拿来称赞自己的偶像用哦~ Mariasays:Thislookissogorgeous.Ilovethecutofthedress,theco...

      范冰冰在戛纳电影节上一身仙鹤红裙出场,引发国外媒体盛赞,一起来看看国外网友对范爷的造型是如何评价的吧~有些词语你可以拿来称赞自己的偶像用哦~

      Maria says: This look is so gorgeous. I love the cut of the dress, the colour, the embroidery and all her accessories.
      这造型太赞了!我爱这衣服的剪裁,这颜色,这刺绣和她所有的首饰!
 
      Pablo's reply: Absolutelly agree. Go drama queen Fan
      绝对同意!冰冰女王向前冲!
 
      Paddy M says: Divine! I think she looks even better than she did last year!
      美得像仙人下凡!我觉得她比去年还要漂亮!
 
      Jennifer says: This is BDOTW…. Fan is flawless…. love love love!!! 
      这是本周最佳服饰!范冰冰太完美了,爱死了爱死了爱死了!
 
      Jen's reply: That hair is no, but the dress is so much win.
      发型不咋地,不过裙子亮了!
 
      Laura says:Amazing and dramatic. No one could pull this off like Fan can.
      震惊了!也就她才能穿出这种感觉!
 
      LizLemooooon says: I ADORE her, she looks fabulous, note perfect, chic, glamorous and classic. 
      我太仰慕她了!她美翻了,简直光芒四射。
 
      mol's reply: ‘Theatrical’ is the perfect descriptor of this, and while others don’t like her hair, I think it fits in with the whole dramatic flair of it all – she’s always so excitingly entertaining! 
      除了“Theatrical”(华丽的,戏剧的)不能用其他词来形容。虽然有人不喜欢她的发型,我倒觉得这和她一身惊艳张扬的气质很符合。她总是给人带来期待和惊喜!
推荐阅读:
让自己口语活起来的句子2011/5/26
影视英语口语:政治丑闻2011/4/15
Do a number 造成伤害2009/11/4
盘点:论坛达人的必备词汇2010/4/12
商务英语历年真题

更多>>近期热点