1. Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely.
1. Of all the felt I ever felt, I never felt a piece of felt which felt as fine as that felt felt, when first I felt that felt hat's felt.
2. Old oily Ollie oils old oily autos.
3. Once upon a barren moor there dwelt a bear, also a boar. The bear could not bear the boar. The boar thought the bear a bore. At last the bear could bear no more of that boar that bored him on the moor, and so one morn he bored the boar - that boar will bore the bear no more.
4. One smart fellow, he felt smart. Two smart fellows, they felt smart. Three smart fellows, they all felt smart.
5. One-One was a racehorse. Two-Two was one, too. When One-One won one race, Two-Two won one, too.