1. My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.
2. My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
3. I am leaving our office to be with my aged mother and care for her in a distant city.
4. My reason for leaving my present employment is because I see no chance of advancement.
5. I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter’s office.
6. I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsibility.
7. I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Liu.
8. I left the position with the desire of improving my position.
9. I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.
10. I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.
11. The only reason why I am leaving the present position is I want to better myself.
12. Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.
13. The only reason why I am leaving the present position is to gain more experience in a trading office.
16. I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here, and where there is more opportunity for advancement.